50K Lions of Justice Las Vegas Region Bus Movement from Las Vegas, NV to Anaheim, CA on Sunday, September 23, 2018
LEAVE LAS VEGAS FOR THE 50K LOJ FESTIVAL
- Day of Travel: Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Place of Assembly: Meadows Mall (4300 Meadows Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89107) – Parking Lot at Valley View Blvd & Meadows Lane
2:00 AM Time of Assembly
2:30 AM Departure (Sharp)
6:00 AM Arrive in Barstow, CA for a 30 minute break
6:30 AM Depart Barstow, CA
9:00 AM Arrive at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
Parking is available for those driving to the bus movement location and taking the bus.
Upon arrival at the Honda Center, the bus will follow directions for disembarking the bus and the participants will follow the BSG leaders for going through security and getting to seats into the Honda Center.
RETURN TO LAS VEGAS FROM HONDA CENTER, ANAHEIM, CA
1:00 PM Festival concludes & immediately load buses for return to Las Vegas
2:00 PM Depart Honda Center, Anaheim, CA
4:30 PM Arrive in Barstow, CA for a 45 minute dinner break
5:15 PM Depart Barstow, CA
8:30 PM Arrive in Las Vegas, NV
Upon leaving the Honda Center, the participants will follow the BSG leaders as they are escorted back to their buses and board for the return trip to Las Vegas, NV.
- We will have up to 10 buses traveling from Las Vegas to Anaheim on this day, so PLEASE be on time, be courteous and patient with everyone coordinating the buses.
- Every bus has a bathroom on board.
- Bottled water will be available on each bus, but we encourage all of the Youth Participants to bring a bag lunch for the trip.
- Participants WILL NOT be able to take any food or drinks into the Honda Center, however, concession stands will be open.
- There will be a security check at the Honda Center. All patrons will be subject to a bag search and security check. Participants should plan on passing through magnetometers and/or hand wand screening, and allow for this in planning their arrival time. For the list of prohibited items, visit the FAQ page. Those items will NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE, therefore DO NOT bring these items with you on the bus.
- If there are any Minors that have allergies and/or will be carrying medications with them, we need to know before Sunday, September 16, 2018. All medication must be in prescription bottles and should be clearly marked and on the person who needs it.
- If a parent, grandparent, etc has a youth that has some health concerns and wishes to ride the bus with that youth, please email a request with the concerns to the region at: firstname.lastname@example.org and the request will be reviewed and you will be notified.
- Please note, however, that adults over age 40 will not be allowed into the Honda Center. The only exception is for participants with special needs.
- Other adults on the bus (age 40+) can help outside the Honda Center in the Minors Assistance Area or welcoming the youth.
For information on how to purchase bus tickets, click here.